No products in the cart.
PhotoMed Anterior Contrasters – Soft
PhotoMed Anterior Contraster soft
2 in stock
PhotoMed Anterior Contrasters: are designed to allow upper anterior photos to be taken with a completely black background. This obscures the inside of the mouth and makes the image more presentable for patients, lectures and publications.
The Anterior Contraster can also help show incisal translucency.
“Soft” Contraster is made of malleable stainless steel covered by black silicone. This makes it more comfortable for the patient and it can be bent (as shown above) for easier positioning. Includes adult and pedo sizes in one piece.
- Made of bendable stainless steel and covered with soft silicone.
- Compatible with autoclave sterilization.
- Three types are available for:
- Front teeth
- Occlusal surfaces
- Buccolingual surfaces. (this one is for Buccollingual surfaces)
- Do not use a washing machine. Hand wash with water and soap. (do not scrub with a scrubbing brush or brush.)
- Maximum allowable temperature 135°C Sterilization time within 15 minutes (Dry the Contraster completely before sterilization.)
- Can be sterilized with alcohol. (Photomed Contrasters are autoclave only – no chemical or cold sterilization)
Photomed Contrasters are autoclave only – no chemical or cold sterilization.
There are no reviews yet.