No products in the cart.
PhotoMed Buccal / Lingual “Soft” Contraster
PhotoMed Anterior Contraster soft
2 in stock
PhotoMed Buccal / Lingual “Soft” Contraster for photography:The Buccal / Lingual “Soft” Contraster is designed to make the images taken more presentable. The tapered end slides down the buccal corridor and the notched end is inserted behind the teeth.
The Buccal / Lingual “Soft” Contraster is made of malleable stainless steel covered by black silicone. This makes it more comfortable for the patient and it can be bent for easier positioning.
- Made of bendable stainless steel and covered with soft silicone.
- Compatible with autoclave sterilization.
- Three types are available for:
- Front teeth
- Occlusal surfaces
- Buccolingual surfaces. (this one is for Buccollingual surfaces)
- Do not use a washing machine. Hand wash with water and soap. (do not scrub with a scrubbing brush or brush.)
- Maximum allowable temperature 135°C Sterilization time within 15 minutes (Dry the Contraster completely before sterilization.)
- Can be sterilized with alcohol. (Photomed Contrasters are autoclave only – no chemical or cold sterilization)
There are no reviews yet.