No products in the cart.
PhotoMed Occlusal Contrasters – Soft
PhotoMed Occsual Contrasters soft
2 in stock
PhotoMed Occsual Contrasters:The Occlusal “Soft” Contrastor is designed to simplify taking occlusal mirror views – the curved end lifts the lip away to keep it away from the teeth and prevent it from folding over the incisal edge. It also prevents lips, nostrils and mustaches from appearing in the photo.
The Occlusal “Soft” Contraster is made of malleable stainless steel covered by black silicone. This makes it more comfortable for the patient and it can be bent (as shown in image) for easier positioning. Includes three sizes (45mm, 55mm and 65mm) in one piece.
- Made of bendable stainless steel and covered with soft silicone.
- Compatible with autoclave sterilization.
- Three types are available for:
- Front teeth
- Occlusal surfaces
- Buccolingual surfaces. (this one is for Buccollingual surfaces)
- Do not use a washing machine. Hand wash with water and soap. (do not scrub with a scrubbing brush or brush.)
- Maximum allowable temperature 135°C Sterilization time within 15 minutes (Dry the Contraster completely before sterilization.)
- Can be sterilized with alcohol. (Photomed Contrasters are autoclave only – no chemical or cold sterilization)
Photomed Contrasters are autoclave only – no chemical or cold sterilization.
There are no reviews yet.