No products in the cart.
SMARTRIG+ 2-CH AUDIO INTERFACE WITH XLR, 1/4″ & 1/8? INPUTS FOR IPHONE, IPAD, ANDROID SMARTPHONES & TABLETS OR DSLR, MIRRORLESS & VIDEO CAMERAS
5 in stock
The Saramonic SmartRig+ is a compact 2-channel audio interface that enables you to connect any combination of professional microphones, guitars, or instruments to DSLRs and video cameras, as well as iPhones, iPads, and Android devices that feature a headphone jack. It?s an ultra-portable, lightweight device that vastly improves the sound quality of the videos you shoot. It also lets you create broadcast-quality audio recordings on your mobile device for podcasting and news gathering. In addition, you can use powerful music-making apps to their full potential by connecting real instruments and professional microphones to your mobile device. The SmartRig+ features three different kinds of inputs, and you can even use 4 of them at the same time. A Mono/Stereo switch on the SmartRig+ lets you choose how the channels will be mixed when connected to a camera or TRS input device.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.5dB
- Maximum Output Level: 2Vrms
- Phantom Power: 48V
- Channels: 2
- Inputs: 2 x XLR + 1/4″ (6.35mm) Combo Jack and 2 x 1.8? (3.5mm) TRS
- Selectable Mixer: Mono or Stereo Output via Toggle Switch
- Outputs: 1 x Male 1/8? (3.5mm) TRRS Output Cable and 1 x Female 1.8? (3.5 mm) Headphone Jac
- Battery: 1 x 9-volt (Alkaline or Lithium)
What’s in the box:
- 1 x SmartRig+ Audio Interface
- 1 x Padded soft carrying case with belt loop
- 1 x Hook and loop cable tie and mounting strap
There are no reviews yet.