No products in the cart.
White Balance Gray Reference Card Sheet
eLAB white_balance Gray Reference Card Set
Developed by Master Dental Technician Sascha Hein, the eLAB white_balance Gray Reference Card Set was designed to be used in dental photography (with and without the polar_eyes Cross Polarization Filter) in order to develop a robust workflow for shade estimation.
The All-New eLAB white_balance grey reference card is based on the classic design of its predecessor but in combination with new and technology driven innovations:
- Perfects cross camera synchronization between different DSLR and mirrorless cameras in eLAB_prime
- Facilitates the use of smartphone photography together with the upcoming eLAB_mobile app and dedicated illumination device
- D50 Lighting Indicator to check for ideal light conditions during clinical try-in’s
- Crop marks to serve as distance guides
- Automatic monitoring of aging
- UV resistant laminate to improve endurance and protect against aggressive cleaning agents
- B/W contrast field suitable for the quantification of optical properties like opacity/translucency or opalescence
- High precision millimeter scale for checking proportions